This peel is a glycolic and salicylic acid peel for acne comedonica skin. It gently reduces the cohesion of the stratum corneum layer, and encourages the elimination of dead skin cells.
– Skin imperfections
– Oily skin
– Visible pores
Glycolic acid 40%
Frequency of application
The treatments should be spread out at 15-day intervals, and repeated 4 times. This treatment may be proposed twice a year.
– Do not use on pregnant patients
– Do not use if using Isotretinoin
– Avoid sun exposure
– Do not use on irritated skin
– Do not use on damaged skin
– Do not clean the skin with alcohol or acetone
46% really satisfied patients
100% satisfied to really satisfied physician